Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Prior Installation Rome

Workshop in Milan 24-25-07-no



Workshop Olivier






And voila tree Temin


............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ......................


Moment of fun and meeting; here with students from the school "Projeto futuro (bonsai scool, of Erico Savini) As my friend Mauro us I took the picture they had been able to record highly appreciate the article by Olivier on Bonsai Focus also published in Italy. I confess that this attention was particularly touched because Conversely I did not feel the slightest encouragement of congratulation on the part of students EEBF!

http://andreabonsai.blogspot.com/

........................ .................................................. .................................................. .........................

I remember the day I had to include Olivier Ecole (EEBF) I was told Salvatore you'll see, there is a young student we say "Tom Thumb" so he is young, and this image he remained until he presents his Master. At that time he already had some very good provisions has a point that offered by his master to come and continue teaching at the studio Botanico;



The offer did not drag. So for three years Olivier has been busy and rub all artists of passages in this temple of bonsai botanoco what the studio.





Time passed and our boy has grown worked in the field. For him, culture, aesthetics are constantly challenged
Now Olivier is fluent in Italian, or what he finds people give him great recognition and respect.


If I'm here with you Olivier! was to share a few moments of happiness.
The next is a week to break a few more before the big yamadori gels.

Adihiaz soft pitiou Garri

...................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................






few shots of the work of my friend Samuel Corraze who worked a large taxus with an impressive preparation of dead wood


the result is superb (I regrets mavais minutes of the final photo )






0 comments:

Post a Comment