Saturday, March 15, 2008

Emerald Shiny Starter

réusite a layer



voila my plant in nature



Layering on Juniper phénecia

That was around Easter in April 2007 I had just discovered an interesting piece, after an initial outreach work I realized I was going to fail, the trunk down deep in a rocky soil, it was impossible to consider a levy and I certainly did not want to abandon my discovery. ! Then three days later I went back and I made almost flush with the ground layer at me for my one remaining moss from Chile, I finally covered my work to preserve the view of pedestrians and especially covered with stones in order to maintain freshness. (See photo) During the long period of heat and drought I brought him twice to drink with super thrive I put a syringe in order to properly imbiberet hold my wet mound. Layering works on junipers well we can say that in 3 -4 months on the job is done well the roots invade the moss in this case I have waited 11 months, which is more than enough to see from the pictures the result of the strength of roots I found my lump of moss was limited in size, it was the size of a beautiful orange. I just repot Juniper phénécie this in a pot of culture in the zeolite chabazite, which has already given me good results again.
I give this material has two seasons to enter the final and pottery work for my pleasure.



Here a detail of nebari: The roots are able to thrive in the zeolite and flat under the nebari





Detail of a beautiful deep rooting, the sphègne was very dry on external parties










And here is my work potting is finished one month Subsequent To weaning age colors are renenues
/ view photos, right or left side remains to be determined.

0 comments:

Post a Comment