Monday, August 6, 2007

Masterbatin Impotence

My Passion Pictures

For Walter Pall

Dear Mr Walter Pall am very Touched by your attention, HAVING left me a little place on your site. IT WAS a year for one honored to me.thanks aussi indicato my blog address. I am and Will Always Be an admiring glances of your works.Best

Michel


Connoisseurs' Corner: Always beautiful yamadori

http://walter -pall-travelogues.blogspot.com / August (2)

............................... .................................................. .................................................. ....................................

photo above if All my friends know that I share my passion with Olivier yamadori Bar, but now the pleasure fills me with happiness was reading a story that Bonsai Focus No. 35 was good enough to spend .

Thanks to this wonderful magazine and thank you Olivier for this great job
........................... .................................................. .................................................. ......................................



Visit my friend Taka Mimaki san and his wife Kaeîko


see below the following images in section Bulk





my correspondent Japanese Taka San


.. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............
yamadori - yamadori - yamadori-yamadori-yamadori-yamadori-yamadori-yamadori-yamadori -




That my Mammoth the first day of his 1st ANNIVERSARY
Mammoth first. the day of departure. This tree is most at home. I just found it in Italy. It's pure happiness to see him in good health as day of his departure, six years after collection. It has been repotted and returned even more powerfully, it goes really well, he is finally ready to be worked.

............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ........


And here is my 2 Mammoth ............... still a master piece that is a pleasure to see


The two mammoth here in its natural habitat. Here with Olivier, who has helped me out .


........................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..........

I start by introducing some pictures of large pieces. It's my passion for bonsai and especially of samples which is already quite old, but it remains my favorite. (I intentionally jump pass mandatory procedures which enable to work peacefully within the law)




Discover and get out of collectibles, it's already great moments of pleasure to an intensity hard to describe, and for some even harder to understand. ! Able to raise them in good conditions, monitor day to day, fortify with upbound SHADOW them, move them the sun, cover the coldest, spray just what they need at the right times of the day, breathe and feel regain strength, finally out of this terrible stress they experience at the time of sampling. Do not believe that this work is a simple routine! not at all, this is nothing more than the know-how with a large dose of love, we must know how to listen as they cause stress and love them as a loved one. Finally, see strength re sprout and take the final reward will be before they start into a bonsai. The road is long but how much fun will be different. I called (if above) the two main large pieces Mammoth 1, and Mammoth. 2



.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. ......................

This is my last release on September 8. It 's called "The Buffalo " that was three years as I was preparing by providing regular fertilizer and cutting off little by little large roots. It is very healthy. Unbelievable by his side, my Mammoth 2 gives the impression of a small tree.










out of the van and the crating was not easy.







Fortunately the field we are working with good equipment







Just an idea of the size and the weight of the mound we have estimated more than 100kg














I present this picture the small thickness of the mound that had no backbone. The soil was clay and stony surface, this day we had 30 to 12 output two trees with my friend Oliver.




........................................... .................................................. .................................................. ......................





Another big piece. It's an old grandfather as the other two "Solitaire" ............................................ .................................................. ..................................................
Another unique piece that the dreamer laisa yamadori collector. I hope to get out in the fall and make you enjoy the pictures.
............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................

If still over a piece of beauty exeptionnelle: Truly a collector's item, His crown is strongly developed she suggests a bright future, it is typically the material I research. I have called "the" serpentine "I'm fallen in love, I never tire of admiring it, I try always to understand how this could be achieved as a? Probably repeated passages in the herd pastures! For a hunter yamadori it is a unique piece .

................................ .................................................. .................................................. .....................................
......... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................... ................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............. ................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................... with my friend Michel Sacal, the agent of the NFB, Olivier and I ( yamadori in Alps es)
.................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................




Rosemary as I have never seen
here is an old rosemary ...................... .................................................. .................................................. ...............................











a big charm in late November














Here is a

bougainvilléequi gives me no trouble and lots of fun. ................................................ .................................................. ............................................... ................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....


Here lies hidden treasures



















.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........









I invite you into the corner of my Sabines between heaven

and earth, the land of marmots































0 comments:

Post a Comment