It's the little beast rising, rising, rising ....... . and who has not finished building
And of course, is Oliver Bar, do not bother to make his pub as everyone knows.
He was part of the first class when I created in 2001, the European School of Bonsai France (EEBF).
Since then our friendship has continued to grow, it is with him that I share most often yamadori release.
We'll see Souvant http://www.artisanbonsai.com/
If
above: Restyling on one of my juniper from Taiwan by Olivier is an exercise familiar to him after working for many months in the studio with Salvatore Liporace Botanico, pinching and fine bindings are no longer secrets for him.
photo studio EEBF
........................................ .................................................. .................................................. ..
Preliminary with large ligatures, reversals of jin and shari, also moments of discouragement before a new material that I do not control as well as my pines. picture below: I found a smile. :-))))) Juniper and Souvant set aside because he parrait work harder than others! actually I think it's a step that we should not push especially if you have a friend who makes you see. For me now, work on a Juniper is a pleasure.
result lowest
continue down to the
suite
0 comments:
Post a Comment