Thursday, February 24, 2011

How To Broil A Strip Loin

Team TF: Alain False

"I here are among my knowledge 2 Jean-Michel, who led me to side with the causes espoused by Trans-Form: - The first is my brother who was grafted a kidney too late and could never find a physical activity worthy of the name. - The second is our captain that I met on arrival at Riva Run. It is the such diametrically opposite: He runs, he runs ... In 2010, I was called last minute to attend the CDC. When we see the solidarity of all the excitement, one wonders how there can be as waiting for a transplant. This, I think, that no battle is ever won and it must constantly put his book on the craft. It is this perpetual promotion of organ and bone marrow, the CDC, the media (super FR2 and transplants are skiing) around us daily in our families, sports clubs and leisure Our businesses, which will change attitudes, so that as many people to pronounce for the gift. If I insisted on being with you again this year is that the experience is rewarding and reconciled with the human species, and especially I would try not to repeat the same mistakes as last year: I remember a lineup of GPS somewhat risky (the road-book y ' qu'ça real), a rant that made me sit on a sidewalk, another rant on the rise in Les Arcs ... In short, not perfect! But what emotion at all stage finishes (especially the last). "

0 comments:

Post a Comment