Captain so I'm not allowed to say that his humor is often scathing and sometimes it is a bit of a grumpy mood. I'll try to speak well.
JM wanted to do this marathon to celebrate the 20th anniversary of his heart transplant.
I can tell you prepare and complete a marathon is easy for anyone. JM
as any marathoner has alternated between periods of euphoria and periods of doubt and I can devote myself to calm down, slow it down, and sometimes (from the 35th km) at its g. .. . it so that it continues to move forward. Make this a marathon tribute to his donor and his family is certainly the argument that has boosted the most to excel and go to the end without stopping.
And I did not want him loose one second, to prove that the plan I had concocted was good! It also had to motivate him: He had the heart to be worthy of the time I had spent. He did not disappoint me and I thank him.
If the CDC there are still some false notes this year, do not hold it against him because he is stoned and really spent a lot of time to manage everything. It is 200% invested and we have to be at his side in good and bad times. For us all Trans-Train difficulties moments of happiness through exemplary solidarity.
0 comments:
Post a Comment