Thursday, February 24, 2011

Toner For Brother 4040cdn

Team TF: TF Simon Fleury


Just 21 years old, Simon is one of the youngest of the team. So I rely on other teams for the pampered so he keeps an unforgettable experience!

Simon can you introduce yourself?

J e was born in Romania. I arrived in my adopted family at the age of 1 year. In my bag I brought several pathologies including one that will lead me to cirrhosis. After 14 ½ years of hard and the worsening of my health, a liver transplant becomes the only alternative to my cirrhosis.

Juste1 months of waiting and I'm liver transplant 18/12/2004 to the Montpellier University Hospital, a month before my 15th birthday.

As Christmas gift what more, the return to life was fantastic. After 15 days of hospital I'm back in my family. As the days my health improves. At this point I'll take 10 kg and 25 cm the first year of transplant. As I often say I have 3 lives, one of my first year then from my adoption and most important to me with my transplant.

How has it changed your life?

I went from a life of patient who was still in the hospital, suspended treatment infusions and a teenager who enjoys life with enthusiasm, so much so that one year after the transplant, I did my first national transplant games. In 2007 I left Thaillande with the France team of transplant and I have very fond memories.

What would you say for organ donation?

If today I am here before you is thanks to a family who accepted the removal of several organs from their child, and I have been fortunate to advantage of the liver that saved me. Spread the word itself takes very little time and saves lives. One day it may be that you need it.

Why did you decide to participate in the race of the heart?

To raise awareness about organ donation and transplantation success and prove to myself that I can do like everyone else. Attend a major sporting challenge. It's my way of thanking and rendrehommage to the family of my donor. Motivated by Thomas (Motsch) and Claude (bars) I go to my turn to participate in this great adventure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment