Claude has everything a great wine out age, and fishing for a young man demonstrate he surprises us again by jumping off a plane!
"I am very rugby, I played at a good level I touch a bit in all sports, I will make the opening of the trout fishing before the race in places not always possible, I am a terrible researcher mushroom, now in addition to my duties in Trans-Health I am president of Prosport Lot I am married, two boys and a small son and three girls!! I arrive in a good mood I'm willing to support big, poor, villains, good guys, the blonde! Finally, while what! I have a default I usually say what I think when I am responsible ... "
That you've been warned.
Our old rugby player has been transplanted liver in 2004 following a hemochromatosis. As its name implies (I assure you I had to look in the dictionary) is due to an accumulation of iron in the body .... That comes from eating too much spinach to look like Popeye!
Run from the heart ?
"It is very important to get the testimony of the success of the transplant, grafting it works, yes to organ donation"
0 comments:
Post a Comment